Thursday, July 15, 2010

We're Back!

I can't even begin to explain my time in Haiti. It was unlike anything I have ever experienced (in a good way). I have no appropriate words to describe it. It was tremendously encouraging. It is a dark land but the Lord is at work and so very present! The people there are amazing. The toughest, hardest working people I have ever encountered. They have so little, but many of them have so much! So much loss and yet so much hope, so much pain and and yet so much joy, so much love! I am still learning and processing everything from the trip so maybe more will be shared later. But for now, this will do.

Please pray for the church in Haiti! :)

PS-The stomach hasn't been the same since, but it was so worth it! I'm hoping to see the doc soon.

loves!
leahmarie.

No comments: